After your preference center form is complete, you can create a link to the form in any footer in your account to replace the one-click unsubscribe. You may also set different preference center forms for different footers within the same account. To access Footers, navigate to Settings.
- Go to Settings in top-level navigation
- Click "Account Management" from left column
- Click "Footers"
- Hover over the footer you wish to edit and click the "Edit" button that appears
- Find and Check the 'Include Modify Preferences link' box
- The Footer Text box is defaulted to show "Modify Preferences or Unsubscribe" but you may edit this text. This text appears in the footer to prompt the recipient to Update Preferences.
- Select Form Name from the drop down menu
- Click "Save and Exit".