We've compiled a list of tips for using images and other files in your email design.
Hosting Files in Delivra
- File size must not exceed 4MB.
- Multiple image file formats are accepted, however we recommend that you stick to jpg, jpeg, gif, png.
- svg, tiff, bmp, and psd files are not supported.
- File names must not include spaces or special characters, other than dash or underscore.
- File name character limit is 100.
- Avoid using image maps (HTML editor). Image maps are not supported in most email clients.
- Maximum image height & width is 800px (drag-and-drop editor).
Hosting Images Externally
- Do not use image maps. Image maps are not supported in most email clients.
- Think twice before sourcing images with names that contain special characters. Not all email clients or browsers will interpret special characters in the same way. Some of your readers may see broken images.